Chic Denim Guide for Spring 2018
As a part of the latest 2018 fashion trends, you will find one fabric that every woman finds flattering. Denim is an inseparable part of a fashionable closet. It is also the material that gives you a lot of space to experiment and play mix and match. Starting with jeans, outwear, skirts, shorts, dresses and even shoes and accessories, jean is literally everywhere. All you need is a little inspiration on how to keep things interesting every single season. With this guide, we will help you upgrade your denim game for the upcoming spring.
1. There is no wrong way to do denim on denim. Even if you are not a huge fan of wearing jean from head to toes, it’s time to change your mind. The double denim trend is overtaking the fashion runways, celebrity outfits, and most importantly Insta-popular bloggers love it! So next time you go out, put on your favorite denim dress and pair it with a jean jacket. Another way to go is a chic denim shirt matched with ripped jean shorts.
2. Cheer up the jean fabric with vibrant florals. There is no better print to match with denim, than colorful blooms, especially for spring. This is the season when you can experiment with all the fun colors and shades such as yellow, green, blue, red. A jean distressed skirt and floral blouse will have all eyes on you wherever you go. This celebrity-approved trend is definitely a fun way to upgrade your outfits.
3. Make denim work-appropriate. These past few years, fashion is overwhelmed with athleisure looks. Thanks to that trend, ladies got the chance to wear more casual looks at work. In other words, you can officially rock your favorite pair of jeans at the office. As long as you choose ones that are not ripped or washed off, but on the classier side, feel free to do it. Silk blouses will perfectly fit in this laid-back combo. When you have to keep things more serious, our advice is to flaunt formal dresses with jean outwear.
4. Denim + dresses. Whether you decide to wear chiffon dresses over jeans, or maxi dresses with a jean jacket, you’ll still look as trendy as hell. The trends for spring 2018 predict that jean pieces are the perfect addition to your dress.
5. Colorful denim. There is no need to shy away from vivid hues in the upcoming season. Once the days get warmer you are allowed to include all the colorful jean pieces that you like. Pastel jackets and shirts in yellow, pink, mint green and baby blue should be on top of your shopping list.
Hope you’ll find all this advice helpful in putting together your trendy outfits for the season. Denim is so versatile that there is no way to go wrong. Even if you are rocking white blouses with ripped jeans, your outfit will still be cool. Fashion is all about experimenting, so don’t be afraid to try out new things.